Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nature beauty
[Image: 38.jpg]
[Image: 3d30d79e92cbc5e1cea4a4526e286e55.jpg]
[Image: neelum-valley.jpg]
My one friend of Pakistan had shared these images with me which show the natural beauty of Pakistan. After watching these images, I love this nature beauty and want to see these places nature beauty with my own eyes. What are you views regarding these views?
These stunning views increasing my interest for going in Pakistan lot. I am impressed and wishing to be in Pakistan as well as very soon but a feeling bit bad because my exams will be stared in this month. So, I could not go there in these days but will try for going there after completing my exams. Are you interested for going in Pakistan?
Cooper, I would love to say that you have shared really stunning and attention-grabbing views of Pakistan with all of us I must say that Pakistan is looking really a beautiful country in the pictures. I liked all of them and Now, I am keen to read the names of places after my yellowstone national park tour package from where these pictures are taken. Do anyone like to tell me?
It is my goodness both of you like my shared view of nature beauty. After watching these views,every person must like it because these views are appealing and attention grabbing. Anyhow, Mr.Paang, I am interested to explore the beauty the Pakistan because it is great place on the earth for seeing nature beauty. I wish I will this place in my traveling life.
Cooper, To be honestly speaking, i am also interested to explore the beauty of Pakistan because my one of the friend been there before 3years and he shared is an enjoyable experience with me in the very nice way. I am impressed a lot and wished i also will be there as well as very soon. Well, here would like to mention here those attractions names of Pakistan which he explored.
Lahore Fort
Sheesh Mahal
Badshahi Mosque
Lake Saiful Muluk
Mohenjo-daro
Minar-e-Pakistan
Wazir Khan Mosque
akistan Monument
Well, good to know that your one friend spent enjoyable time there and enjoyed having fun. Every travel who had visited this country he/she got this kind of charming experience from this. Anyhow, which places your friend shared with you, most of these places are located in Lahore which is the one of the famous city of Pakistan due to it historical and adorable attractions.
Well, buddy, personally, i don't know about it all but my friend said these are awesome, historical and most famous cities in Pakistan.
Karachi
Multan
Quetta
Lahore
Islamabad
Peshawar
Faisalabad